General description of the company
1.Sale of firewood for fireplaces, stoves, barbecues and braziers.
Sale of firewood ready to burn, cut in standard dimensions (33 cm) or according to your needs.
Two different types of wood:
- Beech or fayard, from the forests of the Canton of Vaud in the region of Marchairuz. This wood is ideal for open fireplaces because it produces an attractive flame and does not spark.
- Local mixed species (oak, hornbeam, ash, acacia, maple, etc.) from local forests (Jussy and Hermance). Cheaper than beech, this wood is very good for stoves, closed stoves or barbecues.
2. Preparation of wood for heating (tree cutting, splitting, sawing, stockpiling for drying)
I buy logs from the surrounding forests, or I fell trees, I split them and then I transport the wood to my home for stocking so that it dries at least 18 months outside, but sheltered from the rain.
On request, I can come to your home with the machines necessary to do this work.
3. Delivery of the wood :
Two possibilities are offered:
- Wood collected by you on site (no delivery costs).
- Wood delivered and stacked at your home.